1620 the Zone is joining the Salvation Army in a campaign called
“NEBRASKANS for OKLAHOMA”
a drive to raise funds to assist in Oklahoma Tornado Relief.
The Salvation Army’s Emergency Disaster Services (EDS) is providing food, beverage, and spiritual support to survivors and first responders following the severe tornado activity and damage in Oklahoma yesterday and today. Monetary donations are the most critical need as supplies and personnel are mobilized.
Donors are encouraged to give online at www.SalvationArmyUSA.org or by calling
You can also text the word “STORM” to 80888 to make a $10 donation through your mobile phone; to confirm your gift, respond with the word “Yes.”
Donations in the form of checks designated to Oklahoma Tornado Relief may also be mailed to:
The Salvation Army
10755 Burt Street
Omaha NE 68114
Your donations make a real difference.
· A $10 donation feeds a disaster survivor for one day.
· A $30 donation provides one food box, containing staple foods for a family of four, or one household cleanup kit, containing brooms, mops, buckets and other cleaning supplies
· A $100 donation can serve snacks and drinks for 125 survivors and emergency personnel at the scene of a disaster
· A $250 donation can provide one hot meal to 100 people or keep a hydration station operational for 24 hours
· A $500 donation keeps a Salvation Army canteen (mobile feeding unit) fully operational for one day
For the latest updates on The Salvation Army’s response to this disaster, please visit: